– Single Caterpillar 315hp. diesel engine
– Two fighting chairs
– Penn international reels (80’s models) & Shimano TLD’s
– 01 full cabin
– Breakfast table
– 110v uppon request
– Music & shade (ipod ready)
– GPS, Sonar, VHF Radio
– First aid & safety equipment, licensed captain
All charters included:
Charter 8 hrs.
– Food. Box lunch selections can be purchased $ 14.00 USD each.
– Beer , sodas and waters can be purchased at the Marina store, just tell the captain to stop.
Also Ice chest will be provided with Ice for your purchases or you can bring aboard anything you like.
– Fish Fileting,
– Ice chest and Ice on board
Experienced Captain and crew
· All fishing tackle & equipment
· Dock fees
· Bait prep center
· Safety equipment
· First aid kit
· Mexican fishing licenses NOT included (Cost is $14/day or $30/week per person, ages 16+)
Need per Person.
· Live bait not included 10 – 15 baits (additional baits may be purchased $3/bait)-
– Taxes included (16 % state Tax)
Deposit $ 350
8hrs – $800
Tuna trips w/ kite | 1000.00
Simple , Easy Reservations:
Use our Automated Paypal secure credit card reservation system.
Just add your Name, and the fishing Date, and make your Deposit, or payment in Full.
You will receive a charter confirmation email in 24hrs. with all pick up and meeting details.
PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:
USA TOLL FREE NUMBER IS 1-619-251-2910
MEXICO DIRECT (664) 375-1053
To pay your deposit:
You may use the following button to pay for required deposits. These transactions are processed through the highly secure PayPal site.
When you make your reservation to charter any boat, we require a deposit per day for each day that you have reserved the boat. This deposit reserves the boat, crew, fuel, and tackle for the entire period of your charter.
Deposit will secure and guarantee your charter day and Price to be locked in until the charter date arrives. Refunds will be given upon 72 hours notice prior to the charter date.
Call Edward or Carlos for Charter information in Cabo. We now have a USA : 1-619-251-2910. Or to call our cell phone dialing from the U.S. dial 011-52 (664) 375-1053 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours. If you do not get a reply, please try again as we are bombarded with spam and are trying our best to filter out the bad and keep the good emails we receive. Emails with no subject info or ‘hello’ are considered spam and are filtered out. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellations Must be received a minimum of 72 hours prior to date of charter, or cancellation can not be accepted. A minimum charge will apply. Cancellations received in time will have a minimum booking fee of 33% applied due to dates and space can not be sold to others clients and we loose money.